The Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan
The Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan, logos must be used in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Material incorporating the Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan logo must be submitted to the Trust for sign-off prior to printing. Please allow 24 hours for this process.
- For approval, email Juliet Brereton Juliet.Brereton@environment.nsw.gov.au phone 02 9231 8055.
- The Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan name must never be abbreviated in editorial or copy.
Logo formats available to download
- Mono: positive or reversed - for use on coloured background or in B&W publications
- Colour: RGB or CMYK (four colour) - for use on white background
- Text-only - the ‘text only’ version of the logo is only for use in co-branding and partnership logo clusters (combined with other organisation brands on one page) where the space available is less than 2.6 cm deep. If the space available is more than 2.6 cm deep please use the logo version which includes the text & tree symbol version. Check with Juliet Brereton, Team Leader, Digital Marketing & CRM if you have any queries about which logo to use Juliet.Brereton@environment.nsw.gov.au phone 02 9231 8055.
How to use the logo
The Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan logo is available in colour and mono. To ensure maximum visibility, always consider the background upon which it is to be placed. The colour version should always be used on a white background. The mono version (positive or reversed) should only be used when the colour version is not appropriate e.g. on a coloured background or in B&W publications.
For more information on how to use our logo and any restrictions on its use, please refer to our brand guidelines.
To ensure that the logo is clearly visible at all times, the 'clear space' surrounding the logo must not be encroached upon. This is a scalable measurement, where clear space increases with the logo size. Click here to view Brandmark usage - clear space rules.
A 'minimum size' rule exists to amaintain legibility of the logo. The logo (not including clear space) should never be less than 20 mm wide. This is a suitable size to use on an A4 sheet.
See Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan colour palette.
- To insert a logo into a Word document, copy the logo file to your desktop (right click and choose ‘save picture as’), then from within your Word document choose ‘insert picture from file’.
- Note that you will need the relevant software - such as Photoshop or Illustrator - to open eps files.
- Use for low cost print and web production
EPS files (encapsulated postscript files)
- Suitable for use by professional designers who have software to open the files
- Can be scaled to any size without loss of quality
- May not be importable by all programs
- After downloading, rename .ps to .eps ending before use
- May look 'jaggy' on screen, but will print fine
- If loading into Photoshop, open up at 300 dpi at final printing size
>> The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney logos
>> The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah logos
Click on links to download jpg or eps files
Small RGB jpg file
Large RGB jpg file
CMYK eps file
Small mono jpg file
Large mono jpg file
Mono eps file
Mono reverse eps file
Brandmark usage - clear space rules
Black eps file
Reverse eps file
Black jpg file
White jpg file