- Plants for gardens
- Wollemi Pine
- Plant databases
- Plant conservation
- Centre for Plant Conservation
- Centre for Plant Conservation 2010-2011
- Centre for Plant Conservation 2011-2012
- Centre for Plant Conservation 2012-2013
- CPC team
- Coordinating conservation
- Plant collections
- Conservation research
- Conservation education
- Our environmental commitment
- Key conservation issues
- Plant conservation projects
- Best practice issues
- Threatened species & communities
- Threats to biodiversity
- Non-vascular plants & fungi
- Global strategy
- Getting involved
- Conservation links
- Pests & diseases
- Identifying plants
Our Environmental Commitment
The Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust is committed to environmental responsibility in all our operations, partnerships and programs.
We support the principles of Ecological Sustainable Development which aim to:
We are committed to achieving best practice in environmental management by:
This policy applies to all sites administered by the Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust, to all Trust staff, licensees and contractors.
Click here to view the Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust's Environment Statement for 2008.
Our environmental achievements are listed in the Annual Report - see Environmental Management Report.