The Friends & Foundation have a great range of things to see and do. There is a quarterly calendar of activities which includes
- talks by experts on garden design, horticulture, ecology and more
- interactive workshops in plant propagation, garden design and more
- art school program and basketry program - classes in botanical illustration, painting, and basketry
- visits to private gardens not normally open to the public
- bushwalks, bird walks and other theme walks led by experts and enthusiasts
- art exhibitions, major plant sales and other events
Become a member and receive a discount on most of our activities. Our activities are supported by our volunteers and raise funds for special projects in the three Botanic Gardens.
Click here for information on disability access.