Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, Australia
Explore the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah at your own pace on one of the walks leaving from the Visitor Centre.
Click on map to enlarge
If you have half an hour
- Take in the wonderful view from the Visitor Centre and visit the Residence Garden, or
- Wander through the Formal Garden, or
- Take a Rainforest Walk to the viewing platform
If you have an hour
- See the Wollemi Pines and Gondwana Forest, or
- Visit the Rock Garden and Residence Garden, or
- Take the Plant Explorers Walk and the Forest Walk, or
- Take the children on a ‘Kid’s Trail’ if there is one running - ask at the Visitor Centre.
If you have half a day
- Enough time to walk around the entire Garden and have morning tea, afternoon tea or lunch at the Restaurant.
If you have all day
- Take an ecotour or
- See the whole Garden and have a gourmet lunch at the Restaurant or a barbecue on the lawn under the gum trees.