- Royal Botanic Garden & Domain
- Australian Botanic Garden
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden
- Feature stories
- Quick links
The Garden has a number of options for indoor events to host anything from conferences, workshops and training days to wedding receptions, birthdays, anniversaries, engagement parties, naming days or even wakes. Some of the options include:
This unique space is perfect for conferences, workshops, training sessions and planning days, but also makes an incredible space for wedding receptions or formal dinners with seating for up to 220. Facilities include:
- In-house PA system with data projector and drop-down screen
- Lectern with built-in microphone
- Wireless mics
- Video-conferencing facilities
- Outdoor areas for cocktail functions
- Unique spaces for formal dinners
Set within the Cumberland Plain Woodland this space is perfect for groups as large as 150. The Centre is an excellent space for those looking for a budget wise venue for birthdays, anniversaries, wedding receptions as well as workshops, training and planning days. The facilities include:
- Seating 150 theatre, 90 classrooom, 40 boardroom, 30 U-shape
- Adjoining kitchenette
- Data projector and screen
- Overhead projector
- Slide projector
- Whiteboards (one with printing option)
- Flip charts
- Portable microphone system
- Television and Video unit
- Sound system indoors and out
- Natural light
- Building with natural and sustainable features
The Marquee Lawn
The Marqee Lawn sits in a stunning water side setting and whilst it has no permanent structures, is purpose built for those wishing to organise the ultimate in wedding receptions locations - the silk-lined marquee. The space is capable of hosting a marquee to sit up to 500 people and has all of the facilities required (power, water, access).
To book any of these facilities, please contact the Functions and Events Coordinator by phone 02 4634 7903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gardens Restaurant & Cafe
Melaleuca House Cafe-Restaurant is now open weekdays 10 am to 4 pm, weekends 8 am to 4 pm.
Phone: 4648 3318 | Website: melaleucahouse.com.au
Click here for information on disability access.