- Royal Botanic Garden & Domain
- Australian Botanic Garden
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden
- Feature stories
- Quick links
The Garden has a number of options for indoor events to host anything from conferences, workshops and training days to wedding receptions, birthdays, anniversaries, engagement parties, naming days or even wakes. Some of the options include:
- The Australian PlantBank - this unique space is perfect for conferences, workshops, training sessions and planning days, but also makes an incredible space for wedding receptions or formal dinners with seating for up to 220.
- The Bowden Centre - set within the Cumberland Plain Woodland this space is perfect for groups as large as 150. The Centre is an excellent space for those looking for a budget wise venue for birthdays, anniversaries, wedding receptions as well as workshops, training and planning days.
To hire one of the indoor venues at the Garden please use the application forms below:
For any further information, please contact the Functions and Events Officer by phone 02 4634 7903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Melaleuca House Restaurant & Cafe
Melaleuca House Cafe-Restaurant is also available for functions and is open weekdays 8.30 am to 4 pm, weekends 8 am to 4 pm. It is also available for after hours functions.
Phone: 4648 3318 | Website: melaleucahouse.com.au
Click here for information on disability access.