Corrs Chambers Westgarth
Our overseas client was so impressed. He was interested in everything, right down to the different Australian grass. He said his new resolution is to visit gardens in every new city he visits.
Partner, Corrs Chambers Westgarth
With an office nearby, Corrs Chambers Westgarth’s people already enjoyed the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney as a place to exercise, have lunch or to gather thoughts on the day ahead as they walked to work.
In 2011 they joined the Corporate Club, and have grown to be our largest member. They enjoy a wide range of business to business and staff benefits including
- VIP tickets to high profile public events in The Domain.
- Invitation to the Gardens’ Annual Party and Corporate Club Networking Evenings throughout the year.
- Hosting the Corrs Annual Staff Family Picnic after the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival.
- One venue use and further discount hires on Lion Gate Lodge, Rathborne Lodge and The Rose Garden.
- Private talk by a Trust expert at the Corrs’ offices.
- Private buggy tour for four people through the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
- 30 Corporate Club cards staff providing a range of discounts and special offers.
Corrs further demonstrated commitment to the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands with significant pro bono legal services during the construction of Australian PlantBank and continue to provide on-going pro bono legal advice.