We are listening...
Thank you to all the visiting school teachers who have taken the time to fill in the evaluation surveys after their excursion. We value your feedback and do put into practice your advice!
- We have an exciting new indoor/outdoor courtyard teaching space – perfect for microscope activities and more.
- We use nursery plants and indoor spaces in our Glasshouses, The Calyx and Latitude 23 in wet weather to ensure we can continue with iPad usage in the rain.
Food in Australia
- We have developed an activity sheet that can be used on the day or for follow up activities.
- Year 9 Agriculture students can enjoy this lesson with an emphasis on Aboriginal agriculture and modern farming utilising the themed Gardens.
- We’re happy to hear that classes have used the take-home items to develop STEM based activities at school.
- Coming soon - four seasonal Green STEM lessons, including ideas for back at school, starting Term 1 2018.
- The toilets closest to The Learning Centre are open again! Thank you for your patience while these were closed for maintenance recently.