Information for Authors
Cunninghamia publishes original research papers on all aspects of plant ecology with particular emphasis on the vegetation and flora of eastern Australia. Descriptive, experimental and historical studies of plant communities, populations, individuals, their interactions with other organisms and their management are acceptable.
Acceptance is the responsibility of an editorial committee chaired by the Scientific Editor. All papers are peer-reviewed.
- The title should be explicit and descriptive of the content; a short running head and an abstract should be included
- Check most recent issue for format. Genera should be spelt out in full throughout the text
- References in the text should be made by giving the authors name with the year of publication in parentheses
- For reference list at end of paper see papers in the latest issue for style
- Titles of journals should be given in full.
Supply of Artwork
- Captions and scale bars for figures should be checked against the artwork supplied for consistency
- Line Art at 1200 dpi resolution in eps or tiff format
- Greyscale Art at 300 dpi resolution in eps or tiff format
- Graphics embedded in Microsoft Word documents are ok for initial submission and processing of the ms but should be provided as high resolution images when required for typesetting.
- Tables should preferably be portrait rather than landscape shape i.e. taller rather than wider. Column headings should be brief
- Each table must be referred to in the text and its approximate position should be indicated
- Please remember that tables need to fit into the journal page size.
Please email or mail your manuscript to Doug Benson, Scientific Editor (Cunninghamia): email@example.com