Paying and contesting fines
Revenue NSW is responsible for the receipt and processing of fines, and administering the fine enforcement system for the collection of unpaid fines.
If you have received a fine, you can pay your fine online or view your options at the Revenue NSW website.
To contest a fine, contact Revenue NSW and include the following in your letter:
- clear copy of the fine (marked 'penalty infringement notice' at the top)
- identification number displayed on the meter
- date and time you attempted to use the meter
- brief description of the problem you encountered
- reference number supplied by the parking meter customer service centre (if available).
PO BOX 786
Strawberry Hills NSW 20121300 138 118
Request a review