You will be taken on a short tour weaving together the tens of thousands of years of knowledge of the local environment and flora and fauna of Australia’s First Nations People. You will learn about the rich cultural knowledge and innovative use of native plants and different weaving techniques to create your own basket using natural fibres.
- Sunday 8th November 10-11:30, 1-2:30
- Monday 9th November 12-1, 1-2
- Thursday 12th November 12-1, 1-2
- Friday 13th November 12-1, 1-2
- Saturday 14th November 10-11:30, 1-2:30