Discover your Botanic Garden with our Volunteer Guides - we are expanding our walks to include Thursdays from the 8th April
Explore the heritage and plant diversity of the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney with a knowledgeable volunteer guide. This walk is for individuals or small family groups no larger than six people. For larger groups, bookings are required and fees apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
: guided walks will not be conducted when the weather is forecast to be 35 degrees or above and in case of extreme weather events such as; gale force winds, torrential rain or electrical storms.
As part of our Covid-19 safe plan and to ensure social distancing during the walk, only 15 places are available per walk. To ensure your place on the walk, please book by clicking on the link below.
Please note the following changes due to COVID-19
We will transfer your tickets to another date if you have:
- Shown any symptoms related to COVID-19
Please do not book if you have:
- Travelled overseas, to Victoria or any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been tested for COVID-19 and are still awaiting results
- Been in contact with someone travelling overseas, or any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days