The Run2Cure Neuroblastoma is an annual fun run event held by Neuroblastoma Australia and supported by the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
Run2Cure Neuroblastoma will be held for the fifth time in the iconic Domain on Sunday 2 June 2019 from 6.30 am to 1.00 pm. Neuroblastoma is the leading cause of death of children under five from cancer and the event aims to raise awareness of, and funds for, neuroblastoma childhood cancer research.
The Run2Cure event village will be located in the Domain’s Phillip Precinct. The event course will start from the Phillip Precinct onto Art Gallery Road, Mrs Macquaries Road, Mrs Macquaries Point and returning to the Phillip Precinct.
A road closure will be in place on Art Gallery Road and Mrs Macquarie’s Road between 5.00 am and 11.00 am on Sunday 2 June 2019.
We encourage all patrons to use public transport to and from the event:
- Train: exit via St James, Martin Place or Circular Quay
- Ferry: walk to The Domain from Circular Quay
- Bus: for timetables, maps and trip planning visit www.transportnsw.info
To facilitate easier patron access and parking in the vicinity please note the following traffic changes will occur:
- Road Closures A road closure will be in place on Art Gallery Road and Mrs Macquarie’s Road between 5.00 am and 11.00 am on Sunday 2 June 2019.
- Gate Closures: There are no gate closures for this event.
- Footpath Closures The footpath along the sea wall north of Yurong Gate and continuing around Mrs Macquarie’s Point to the ABC Pool will be closed between 7.00–10.00 am on Sunday 2 June as it is part of the event course.
- Parking restrictions / parking availability Due to the road closure there will no parking available on Mrs Macquaries Road until after 11.00 am (when the event finishes). However, limited metered parking is available on Hospital Road and the Domain Carpark. For prices visit: www.domaincarpark.com.au.
- Mobility Pass Holder access No access or mobility parking during road closure periods between 5.00 am and 11.00 am. During these closure periods, parking is available in Domain Carpark on event day.
Should you have any further enquiries regarding this event please visit Run2Cure Neuroblastoma 2019 page or refer to our event FAQs