This document sets out the terms of participation in The Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust “Hoselink retractable hose”
- The promoter of the Competition is THE ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS AND DOMAIN TRUST, (the Trust) (ABN 22 988 772 206), Mrs Macquaries Rd, SYDNEY NSW 2000. ph: 02 9231 8111.
- Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of a parent/guardian to enter.
- Employees and their immediate families of Hose Pro International Pty Ltd (ABN 33 096 552 751) (Hoselink) and the Botanic Gardens Greater Sydney are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Trust may, in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Trust’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- To enter, participants must opt-in to subscribe to the Trust’s e-Newsletter and submit entries through http://www.rbgsyd.nsw.gov.au/Subscribe. Only completed entries will be valid entries.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney marketing team.
- The promotion opens at 9 am AEDT on Friday 29 January 2021 and closes at 9 pm AEDT Sunday 7 February 2021 (Competition Period). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The prize for this promotion (detailed below) will be awarded to one winner.
- 30m Retractable Hose Reel - Charcoal (value $239)
- The prize will be facilitated by Hoselink and sent to the winner’s postal delivery address, as provided by the winner.
- The Trust accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- No component of the prizes can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prizes (or any of them) become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Trust’s control, the Trust will not be liable to compensate the winner for the value of the prizes or any other costs, but may at its absolute discretion, elect to provide a similar prize to the same or greater value as the original prizes.
- All entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur when entering the competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant warrants that all details provided with the entry are true and accurate.
- The draw for the winner will take place at 4pm AEDT on Wednesday 10 February 2021.
- Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via email by Friday 12 February 2021.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to follow the instructions provided to redeem their prize. Instructions will be provided via email. The prize will be forfeited by the winner in the event that the winner does not redeem the prize before 26 February 2021. The relevant category of the Competition will not be redrawn.
- The prize will be awarded to a parent or guardian if the winner/s is under 18 years of age.
- Each entrant to the Competition agrees that the Trust may use any personal details provided to the Trust in connection with the Competition for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Trust in any media without notice and without any fee paid the entrant (including but not limited to posting the name of the winners on its website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages to promote the Competition).
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Trust’s conduct of the Competition or the Trust’s ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Trust may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- The Trust is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Trust is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Trust will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property of any person in connection with entering the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or loss or damage to any prize in transit except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.