Terms and conditions of entry for Audiocraft AFTRS giveaway
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition. No individual prize exceeds $1,000 and total value of prizes do not exceed $100,000
1. The promoter is CENTENNIAL PARK AND MOORE PARK TRUST, ABN 37 220 827 521, Banksia Way Centennial Park NSW 2021 Australia, ph. 02 9339 6699
2. Entry is open to all 18+ who fill out the competition web form.
3. To enter, participants must submit the competition web form during the promotion period
4. The promotion opens at 5pm AEST on 16 May 2019 and closes 21 May 2019 at 12pm AEST
5. The prize for this promotion is one (1) VIP pass to Conference Day at AFTRS on Saturday 1 June 2019
6. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Winner will be randomly selected by Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands Marketing Staff.
8. The draw for the winners will take place on 21 May 2019 1pm AEST.
9. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
10. Winner will be contacted via email with instructions on redeeming the VIP pass.
11. If the winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
12. Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
13. Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winners on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages to promote the competition.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to redeem and use the VIP pass
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.