All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition:
1. The promoter is THE TRUSTEE FOR ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS AND DOMAIN TRUST, ABN 22988772206, Botanical Gardens 5 Mrs Macquaries Rd SYDNEY NSW 2000
2. Entry is open to all people aged 18 years and over who submit valid entries into the competition
3. To enter, participants must submit the competition form filling in all required fields
4. The promotion opens at 9am AEST on Friday 4 October 2019 and closes Friday 29 November 2019 11am AEDT
5. The prize for this promotion is eight (8) $100 Trippas White Group Vouchers to be awarded to eight (8) different winners
6. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Winner will be randomly selected by Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands Marketing staff from valid entries
8. The draws for each weekly winner will take place:
I ) Friday 11 October 11am AEDT
II) Friday 18 October 11am AEDT
III) Friday 25 October 11am AEDT
IV) Friday 1 November 11am AEDT
V) Friday 8 November 11am AEDT
VI) Friday 15 November 11am AEDT
VII) Friday 22 November 11am AEDT
VIII) Friday 29 November 11am AEDT
9. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
10. Winner will be contacted via email
11. If the winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
12. Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
13. Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winners on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages to promote the competition.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect the tickets based on the instructions provided by the Botanic Gardens
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.