All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition. No individual prize exceeds $1,000 and total value of prizes do not exceed $100,000
1. The promoter is THE TRUSTEE FOR ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS AND DOMAIN TRUST, ABN 22988772206, Botanical Gardens 5 Mrs Macquaries Rd SYDNEY NSW 2000
2. Entry is open to all people aged 18 years and over who submit valid entries into the competition
3. To enter, participants must submit the competition form filling in all required fields
4. The promotion opens at 5pm AEST on Monday 29 April 2019 and closes Friday 3 May 2019 12pm AEST
5. The prize for this promotion is a voucher for Flowers Across Sydney valued at $150
6. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Winner will be randomly selected by Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands Marketing staff from valid entries
8. The draw for the winner will take place on Friday 3 May 2019 3pm AEST
9. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
10. Winner will be contacted via email
11. Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
12. Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winners on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages to promote the competition.
13. It is the responsibility of the winner to redeem the voucher while it is valid. Please note: Flowers Across Australia do not deliver on weekends, please order by 12pm Wednesday 8 May 2019 for delivery before Mother's Day on Sunday 12 May 2019
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.