Terms and conditions of entry for June What's On email
Permit Number LTPM/19/04226
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition:
1. The promoter is THE TRUSTEE FOR ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS AND DOMAIN TRUST, ABN 22988772206, Botanical Gardens 5 Mrs Macquaries Rd SYDNEY NSW 2000
2. Entry is open to anyone who updates their mailing list preferences
3. The promotion opens at 12 pm AEST on Thursday 6 June 2019 and closes Friday 14 June 2019 at 5 pm AEST.
4. The prize for this promotion is one (1) Amazon gift card valued at $20 AUD.
5. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. Winner will be randomly selected by Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands Marketing Staff from entries.
7. The draw for the winner will take place on Monday 17 June 2019.
9. Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
10. Winner will be contacted via email with instructions on how to redeem the prize.
11. Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
12. Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winner on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages to promote the competition and the podcast
13. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.