All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition:
1. The promoter is THE TRUSTEE FOR ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS AND DOMAIN TRUST, ABN 22988772206, Botanical Gardens 5 Mrs Macquaries Rd SYDNEY NSW 2000
2. Entry is open to anyone who submits the WiFi survey between Monday 11 February 2019 at 5 pm AEST and Thursday 14 February 2019 at 5 pm AEST.
3. The promotion opens at 5 pm AEST on Monday 11 February 2019 and closes Thursday 14 February 2019 at 5 pm AEST.
4. The prize for this promotion is two (2) tickets to the movie 'Green Book' at the St. George OpenAir Cinema in Sydney on 18 February 2019 at 8:30 pm.
5. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. Winner will be randomly selected by Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands Marketing Staff.
7. The draw for the winner will take place on Friday 16 February 2019 at 11am AEST
8. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
9. Winner will be contacted via email with instructions on where to collect the prize from the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
10. Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
11. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect their prize from the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
12. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.