Terms and conditions of entry for “Win a free excursion for a whole stage worth up to $5,000!”
NSW Permit No. LTPM/19/04226
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition:
1. The promoter is THE TRUSTEE FOR ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS AND DOMAIN TRUST, ABN 22988772206, Botanical Gardens 5 Mrs Macquaries Rd SYDNEY NSW 2000
2. Entry is open to all Primary and High School Teachers in New South Wales currently teaching at a school and authorised (or able to gain authorisation) to make an excursion booking on behalf of their school.
3. To enter, participants must complete the website form opting into receiving email communications from Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands.
4. The promotion opens at noon on 28/11/18 and closes at noon on 20/05/19.
5. The prize for this promotion is a free excursion in Term 3 or Term 4 2019 at one of the following sites for a whole stage group, up to the value of $5,000: Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan, Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah, Centennial Parklands, or Royal Botanic Garden Sydney. The prize includes the cost of an excursion only and does not include costs for transport to the venue in order to participate in the excursion.
6. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Winner will be randomly selected.
8. The draw for the winner will take place on 23/05/19.
9. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
10. Winner will be contacted via email in the week following 23/05/19 and offered to book an excursion of their choice from those listed on our websites.
11. The winner must be 18 years of age or over.
12. Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
13. Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winners on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages to promote the competition.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to redeem the prize following the instructions provided in the email from Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands Education staff.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. In the event of a cancellation, the promoter is not liable for any refunds, loss or damage suffered.