All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition:
1. The promoter is THE TRUSTEE FOR ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS AND DOMAIN TRUST, ABN 22988772206, Botanic Gardens 5 Mrs Macquaries Rd SYDNEY NSW 2000
2. To enter, participants must complete the Digital Education teacher survey.
3. The promotion opens at 12pm AEDT on Friday 1 June, 2018 and closes Friday 8 June 2018 at 11am AEDT.
5. The prize for this promotion are two (2) Adult tickets for one winner to a Regular High Tea at The Calyx.
6. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. The winner will be drawn by Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands Education Staff through a randomized draw.
8. The draw for the winners will take place on Friday 8 June 2018 12.30pm AEDT.
9. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
10. Winner will be contacted via email and will receive their tickets by email.
11. If the winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
12. Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
13. Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winners on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages to promote the competition.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to use their tickets once the arrangements have been sent via email.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.