Science and Technology - Stage 3
- ST2-4LW-S A student compares features and characteristics of living and non-living things.
- ST2-1WS-S A student questions, plans and conducts scientific investigations, collects and summarises data and communicates using scientific representations.
- ST2-2DP-T A student selects and uses materials, tools and equipment to develop solutions for a need or opportunity
- ST2-5LW-T A student describes how agricultural processes are used to grow plants and raise animals for food, clothing and shelter
- ST3-1WS-S A student plans and conducts scientific investigations to answer testable questions, and collects and summarises data to communicate conclusions
- ST3-2DP-T A student plans and uses materials, tools and equipment to develop solutions for a need or opportunity
How can we group Codium fragile
What are the similarities and differences between the life cycles of Codium
and other living things?
How is Codium fragile
interdependent on its environment and other living things?
How do the physical conditions of the Greater Sydney area affect the survival of Codium fragile
How do the structural and behavioural features of Codium fragile
support its survival?
How can we learn from First Nations approaches to marine conservation of this species?