Students: Years 3–11 | Friday 18 August | 9:30 – 2:30pm
Sessions: Entry includes up to four different sessions across the day
- Threatened Bird Species Show at the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
- Sydney Science Trail Expo at the Australian Museum
- Interactive STEM Workshop (choice of four)
- Self-guided experience of either the Australian Museum or the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
Groups of up to 20 students and educators rotate through four 60-minute sessions across two historic venues – two sessions at the Royal Botanic Garden and two sessions at the Australian Museum.
- Morning sessions: 9.30 – 10:30 and 10.30 – 11:30
- Lunch and change venues: 11.30 – 12.30
- Afternoon sessions: 12.30 – 1:30 and 1.30 – 2:30
Flexibility: Please get in touch if you would like to discuss potential changes to the scheduled program and we will do our best to accommodate your needs: email@example.com or call 9231 8333.
We can’t change the session times but we can adapt the programs to students’ needs.
Capacity: 320 students and educators with half day at the Australian Museum and half day the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
Cost: $18 per student (inc GST). No minimum number. All educators attend free of charge.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9231 8134 for more information.
Bookings for Sydney Science Trail close 1 August.