Thank you for your interest in booking a full-day student excursion to the Sydney Science Trail! We're looking forward to an exciting schedule of school excursions in celebration of National Science Week.
The submission of a booking request form is a formal request for a Sydney Science Trail education booking with the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney (RBG) and the Australian Museum (AM) for the date/s specified. If you have any queries before booking your excursion, please see our Sydney Science Trail
page for more information on pricing, program details, schedules, FAQs and terms and conditions.
Years 7-11 | Monday 14 - Tuesday 15 August | 9:30am - 2:30pm
Years 3-6 | Wednesday 16 - Thursday 17 August | 9:30am - 2:30pm
Year 3-11 | Friday 18 August | 9:30am - 2:30pm
Entry includes four different sessions across the day :
1. Science show (Primary & Diverse Learners days) or Talking Science panel (Secondary) in the Calyx, Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
2. Science Expo at the Australian Museum
3. Workshop (choice of four)
4. Self-guided experience of either the Australian Museum or the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
Class groups rotate through four 60-minute sessions across two historic venues - two sessions at the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney and two at the Australian Museum.
- Morning sessions: 9:30 - 10:30 & 10:30 - 11:30
- Lunch and change venues: 11:30 - 12:30
- Afternoon sesssions: 12:30 - 1:30 & 1:30 - 2:30
480 students per day with half day at the Australian Museum and half day at the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
$18 per student (inc GST). Minimum charge of 20 students per booked group applies Monday - Thursday. Teachers attend free of charge.
or call 9231 8134 for more information.
Diverse Learners Day:
Please book Diverse Learners Day online here.