It's a murder mystery like no other: death, deception and theft in none other than the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
In a rare opportunity to come within the Garden Gates after hours, you’ll journey along shadowy tree-lined paths, and into buildings old and new to interrogate suspects, inspect evidence and CCTV footage and try your hand at some forensic analysis.
Your challenge: to convict a murderer by the end of the night.
Bring your friends and work together to solve the mystery!
Every ticket includes:
- After-hours access to botanic gardens heritage buildings
- Immersive theatre interacting with the suspects, detectives and fellow guests
- A glass of wine and nibbles including chees platters and antipasto spread on arrival
- A who-dunnit detective booklet for notetaking
- Hands-on forensic activities
- Entry to lucky door prizes
- Viewing of the Plants with Bite carnivorous plants display at The Calyx
Time: Arrive at 6pm for a 6.30 start. This will allow you to enjoy a complimentary glass of wine, an antipasto spread and other light nibbles and to view the Plants with Bite exhibition before we start the formal proceedings at 6.30pm