Fusarium, Phylogenetics, Biogeography, Fungal Systematics, Evolution, Arboriculture.
- Evolution of the pathogenicity gene Secreted In Xylem 2 (SIX2) in the plant pathogenic genus Fusarium.
- Putative effector genes detected in Fusarium oxysporum from natural ecosystems of Australia.
- Variation in type A trichothecene production and trichothecene biosynthetic genes in Fusarium goolgardi from natural ecosystems of Australia.
- Novel Fusarium species from natural Ecosystems of Australia.
- The efficacy of Phosphonate and Propiconazole in the control of Norfolk Island Pine decline caused by the fungus Neofusicoccum parvum.
- The host range of Neofusicoccum parvum in the genus Araucaria.