The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney has lots of simple ways for you to make a difference and be part of plant and animal conservation.
These are our top five for 2016:
1. Register a tree hollow as part of the Hollows as Homes project
2. Support our campaign to build a new Plant Pathology Lab for the fight against plant diseases
3. Record a plant or animal sighting on QuestaGame to support biodiversity research
4. Plant natives in your garden
5. Volunteer your time to support horticulture, science and education: