Explore a treasury of artworks created by Australian artists, and experience the beautiful connection of art to the Gardens.
came to Lion Gate Lodge in the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney in October, brought to you by Foundation and Friends of the Botanic Gardens
. We are pleased to bring you a collection of artworks at The Calyx, to continue this celebration of nature inspired artworks.
The name Cultivate
will be familiar to long-time members of the Gardens where the exhibition is back, but this time with a twist. In the past, Cultivate
was about showcasing emerging artists and forging new relationships. This year, the Cultivate
exhibition is all about strengthening our existing relationships with artists and showcasing the very best of our exhibitions. With favourites from Botanica, Wild Thing, Artisans in the Gardens, Harvest, PL❤NTS
, and Treecycle.
- Artisans in the Gardens: A celebration of the natural world with a range of stunning artworks.
- Botanica: Australia’s leading contemporary botanical art exhibition.
- Harvest: A mouth-watering showcase of fruit and vegetable still lifes.
- PL❤NTS: This exhibition, established in 2020 is a love letter to plants.
- Treecycle: Featuring artworks created from trees that have graced your Botanic Gardens.
- Wild Thing: Showcasing creatures great and small that inhabit your Botanic Gardens.
All items in the exhibition are for sale with proceeds going to artists and to assisting Foundation and Friends of the Botanic Gardens
to continue our support of horticulture, conservation, science and education within your Botanic Gardens.
A preview of Cultivate can be explored on the Botanic Gardens Gallery, where artworks are available for purchase today. Visit & Shop.
Art featured above by Geoffrey Carran and Michelle Arnott.