Join experienced Early Years Nature Educators from the Garden who will facilitate play-based activities and nature experiences with you and your little one.
Seedlings Nature School allows young children to explore, grow and develop in nature. Children will build, discover, play and engage their senses in the natural world. Each week’s program will be a captivating combination of nature-based activities, games and stories in the garden.
Participation in nature play has the ability to enhance children’s curiosity and creativity, boost self-esteem and improve resilience, allowing them to learn, make decisions and develop understanding in a natural, safe environment.
Time in nature is a fun, informative and wonderful investment in your child’s future.
Children must be accompanied by an adult carer.
In the event of wet weather this program will move to The Calyx.
Head to our Education section for more resources and information about Seedlings or check below for our weekly themes this term!
Please note the following changes due to NSW Government guidelines around COVID-19
To help us maintain social distancing practices and maximum group sizes:
- Seedlings Nature School can accommodate a maximum of 12 children and their supervising adult. Please advise in your booking if you intend to bring a younger sibling so that we can monitor group capacities.
- Online bookings are highly recommended. Walk ups may not be able to be accommodated on the day if group capacities have already been met.
Please do not book if you have:
- Travelled overseas, or to any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been tested for COVID-19 and are still awaiting results
- Been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas, or to any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days