Want to join us at Seedlings Nature School this holidays? Come along for 2 hours of fun outdoors. We'll dig, explore, play and more!
Join experienced Early Years Nature Educators from the Garden who will facilitate play-based activities and nature experiences. Nature Play programs like Seedlings aim to help children grow and develop with and in nature. Children will climb, dig, explore, build, engage their senses, discover and play in the nature play area.
Each session is a combination of nature-based activities, games and stories combined with supervised free play time in the Garden’s nature play area.
NOTES: Children must be accompanied by an adult carer. Babies not participating in the program may attend free of charge with their ticket holding sibling.
Please note following changes due to NSW Government guidelines around COVID-19
To help us maintain social distancing practices and maximum group sizes:
- Seedlings Nature School can accommodate a maximum of 9 children and their supervising adult. Please advise in your booking if you intend to bring a younger sibling so that we can monitor group capacities.
- On the day walk ups are accepted, however online bookings are highly recommended.
We will transfer or refund your tickets to another date if you have:
- Shown any symptoms related to COVID-19
Please do not book if you have:
- Travelled overseas, to Victoria or any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been tested for COVID-19 and are still awaiting results
- Been in contact with someone travelling overseas, to Victoria or any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days