Thursday 28 January - please be advised that due to wet weather, the Garden Social has been cancelled for tonight.
Set against the stunning backdrop of Sydney Harbour and the iconic Opera House, The Garden Social is a Covid safe signature music, food and wine event at the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
Over 20 days and nights, The Garden Social is a chance to enjoy great food, listen to live music with friends and family while taking in the best views Sydney has to offer.
What to expect?
The Garden Social will feature a variety of food options from Sydney's best food trucks. Each week of the event will bring different options and all cuisines of the world will be on offer.
A selection of food offerings include (but not limited to) Agape, Rolling Schnitzel, Gelato and Churros.
Our bar will serve all your favorite summer refreshments and will be accompanied by the pop-up Fever-Tree Ultimate Gin & Tonic Bar serving refreshing GnT’s. Its your chance to learn more about different Gin botanicals, then mix, match and experiment with Fever-Tree mixers to find your best G&T combination.
Roll out your picnic rug in the lush green surrounds of The Garden Social, take in uninterrupted harbour views, relax and enjoy music from Sydney’s talented musicians of the Conservatorium of Music.
Join us from 5pm every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and from 11am every Saturday and Sunday from January 13 to February 7.
We have a great lineup of talented local artists from the conservatorium of music. You can view the full entertainment schedule below
Wednesday 27 January to Sunday 31 January
Wednesday 3 February to Sunday 7 February
As a licensed venue, no BYO food or drink is permitted.
The Garden Social will be observing strict physical distancing and hygiene measures to protect the health of visitors and staff and minimise the spread of COVID-19.
What we're asking you to do...
- All visitors will be asked to check in using the Service NSW app on arrival. This includes all members of any family groups, including children.
- Bring a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases (we won’t be accepting cash).
- Don’t visit if you’re unwell or, if in the last 14 days, you have experienced cold or flu symptoms, have returned from overseas or have been to or had contact with someone from a Covid hotspot.
- Keep up to date with NSW Health advisories about COVID-19, including outbreaks.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.