Touch, taste, smell and truly experience all the best attractions on offer at the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney when you join the new Behind the Scenes Sensory Tour.
Your experienced guide will take you to some of the most interesting parts of the Garden where they will surprise you with amazing aromas, interesting tactile experiences, tasty treats and visually stunning plants. What’s on offer:
• 1.5 hour behind-the-scenes walking tour of the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
• Exclusive access to our private glasshouses which store our collection of exotic subtropical plants
• Touch, taste and smell plants within the Garden
• We’ll take you to picture-perfect locations in the Garden where you can capture Instagram worthy photos of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
• Our guide will share Garden stories even the locals don’t know about
For groups larger than 20 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org