Dandy Lions is a delightful morning of gardening, craft, singing and play for young children and their carers.
We meets each Thursday morning on a shady lawn just inside the Woolloomooloo Gate. It's:
• handy for the 441 bus-stop just 50metres away at Woolloomooloo Gate
• closer to train stations – St James and Martin Place
• near the Yellowwood Garden for lots of planting, tending and harvesting activities
• adjacent to the toilets located at Rathborne Lodge
Each week we explore a new garden-related theme, with specially designed activities for children under the age of five. Join Royal Botanic Garden Sydney education staff for:
- Garden activities including planting and harvesting
- Nature-based art and craft
- Lively, interactive storytelling
- Songs, music and dance
- Garden discovery walks
- Playtime and fun!
Watch our Dandy Lions video here
Please note: Parents are expected to attend and participate in the session and are responsible for their children's whereabouts and safety. We do not go ahead if there are thunderstorms or high winds, or if the temperature is above 35 degrees Celsius. If the program is cancelled and you have booked a ticket you will be notified via email.