Saturday 20 April and Sunday 21 April Time:
Start times are staggered every 15 minutes between 10:00 AM and 3.00PM on Saturday and Sunday. The course will take about 30 to 45 minutes to complete. Age:
Children of all ages are welcome and must be accompanied by an adult. Recommended for ages 3 to 8 years old. Cost:
$18 per child. Cost of ticket includes trail map for activity stations and chocolate eggs. Only children with a ticket will receive a trail map and chocolate.
Adults do not need to purchase tickets if they are accompanying children with a paid ticket/s. Meeting Point:
The Children's Tree Lawn, Royal Botanic Garden Sydney Wet Weather Policy:
This event goes ahead in wet weather, so please come prepared with wet weather gear. The event will only be cancelled if inclement weather is dangerous i.e. high winds or lightning. An email informing of cancellation will be sent to the email supplied at the time of booking, at least 1 hour before the event start time.
Proudly brought to you by The Calyx at the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
Frequently Asked Questions What shall I bring?
Do I have to stay with my child/children?
- A print out of your ticket or your ticket on your phone.
- A basket to collect your eggs in (optional)
- Cash if you think you'll want to buy coffees, snacks or lunch from our food vans or cafe
- Rain coat and umbrella if it's forecast to rain
- Camera to take a photo with the Easter Bunny at the end.
What will my child be doing?
- Yes. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
What happens if it's raining?
- Participants will receive a self-guided map that leads them to different activity stations. Once they complete each activity, they will have their map stamped and will receive an egg. At the end there is the chance to meet the Easter Bunny and have a photo taken with them, and here they also receive a larger chocolate prize.
Do we have to come at our chosen time slot?
- The event will go ahead in all weather so please come prepared. No refunds will be given.
Does each child need a ticket?
- You must arrive for your session at your chosen time slot. You won't be able to do the hunt earlier or later. There will be however, be other activities available for you to participate in while you are waiting such as an Egg Hunt social media frame. We suggest you make a day of it and bring a picnic to enjoy the harbour views.
What time does it run?
- Yes. Children without a ticket will not be able to collect eggs or have their photo taken with the Easter Bunny.
How long does the course take?
- Sessions start every 15 minutes between 10:00 AM and 3.00PM on Saturday and Sunday. (Ticketholders only).
Where can I park?
- Allow around 30-45 mins to complete the course.
Can I use my ticket at another site?
- There is meter parking along Mrs Macquaries Road - for closest parking, park near Henry Lawson Gate. It will be a busy weekend in the Garden, so we recommend that you take public transport and allow lots of time to get here. The closest train stations are Cirqular Quay, Martin Place and St James Stations.
What happens if it rains?
- No. This ticket is only valid for the date and location as specified and is not transferrable to an event at another park or garden.
- This event goes ahead in wet weather, so please come prepared with wet weather gear. The event will only be cancelled if inclement weather is dangerous i.e. high winds or lightning. An email informing of cancellation will be sent to the email supplied at the time of booking, at least 1 hour before the event start time.