Terms and conditions of entry for the Living Laboratory competition - Astronomy at The Calyx
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition:
1. The promoter is THE TRUSTEE FOR ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS AND DOMAIN TRUST, ABN 22988772206, Botanical Gardens 5 Mrs Macquaries Rd SYDNEY NSW 2000
2. Entry is open to all Living Laboratory registration's entrants.
3. To enter, participants must fill out the Living Laboratory registration form
4. The promotion opens at 5pm AEDT on Friday 27 July 2018 and closes Tuesday 7 August 2018 at 5pm AEDT.
5. The prize for this promotion is one (1) double pass or two (2) tickets to Astronomy at The Calyx on Tuesday 14 April 2018 to be awarded to one winner.
6. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Winner will be selected by Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands Marketing Staff based on the quality of submission.
8. The draw for the winner will take place on Wednesday 8 August at 5pm AEDT
9. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
10. Winner will be contacted via email and the double pass can be collected on Saturday 11 August from the Information Stall in the Festival Village at the Living Laboratory science festival.
11. If the winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
12. Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
13. Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winners on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages to promote the competition.
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. In the event of a cancellation, the promoter is not liable for any refunds, loss or damage suffered.