The Calyx, in the heart of The Royal Botanic Garden, will host a luxurious garden party to celebrate New Year’s Eve. One of Sydney’s most unique venues is currently presenting a vibrant, exciting exhibition of carnivorous plants where the fusion of flora and art provide a fun backdrop for a truly special New Year’s Eve event.
This world-class horticultural exhibition space will come alive with inspired displays and activations to keep you entertained, whilst enjoying gourmet food stations, free-flowing drinks and plentiful canapes. A late night walk through the Garden will take you to a waterside viewing area where bubbles will be served, while you enjoy the midnight fireworks.
Exclusive for 18+ only. *Every ticket purchased supports the work of our science, horticulture and conservation projects. What is included:
- Exclusive access to the stunning Calyx venue
- Exclusive access to a waterside viewing area for the midnight fireworks
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and a cocktail bar
- Unlimited gourmet food stations and deluxe canapes (savoury & sweet)
- Bubbles at midnight
- Live music and roving entertainment