Led by our expert staff and volunteers, this series of walks will help you and your family discover and appreciate the beautiful intersection of nature, horticulture, science and history that is the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
Each month we will explore a different seasonal theme in the Garden. Uncovering the mysteries of pollination, the extraordinary stories of our trees, the resilience of Australian plants and how this amazing garden evolved from the colonies first European Farm to one of the world’s leading scientific organisations.
Join us on a 1.5 hour themed walk to discover the plants, people and animals that make and have made your beautiful Botanic Garden by the harbour.
- October - Meet some of our Extraordinary Trees
- November - Discover the mysteries of pollination, the birds and the bees... and more
- December - Find out why we have a Botanic Garden on the most expensive real estate in the country and learn more about the people and plants that have made our unique history.
- January - Why are Australian plants so unusual and resilient ? What are our scientists doing to better understand and conserve our precious flora.
Please note the following changes due to COVID-19
We will transfer your tickets to another date if you have:
- Shown any symptoms related to COVID-19
Please do not book if you have:
- Travelled overseas, to Victoria or any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been tested for COVID-19 and are still awaiting results
- Been in contact with someone travelling overseas, to Victoria or any other known hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days